2014 FJ Cruiser vs the Competition - Compare Features & Specs
We dare you to compare the newest FJ Cruiser model head-to-head with competitors like the 2014 Nissan Xterra, Dodge Durango, Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Edge and the Jeep Wrangler. That's how confident we are that it's perfectly fitted for you. You'll appreciate the FJ Cruiser's long list of noteworthy qualities, including its inexpensive pricing and user-friendly onboard technologies. You'll clearly see that when compared to the vehicles listed above it's a phenomenal value in regard to price, which is why many Dallas Toyota customers choose it. The bullet list underneath this text will give you even more info!
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Colors: Magma, Calvary Blue, Army Green, etc...
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Seats: 5 passengers
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Cargo Space: 27.9 cubic feet
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 0-60 MPH in 7.5 seconds
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser MPG: 16 city / 20 highway
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Doors: 4-door
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Body Style(s): Midsize SUV
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser MSRP: $27,130